Personal Identification Reviewer 3
1. A bridge is also called
C. Independent Ridge
2. A single ridge that divides into two ridges.
C. Ridge Bifurcation
3. The abrupt end of a ridge.
A. Ridge Ending
B. Short Ridge
4. Major Features of a fingerprint, using which comparisons of one
print with another can be made.
B. Friction Ridge
C. Latent Print
D. Fingerprint Identification
5. A Short Ridge is also known as
6. Ridges which are significantly shorter than the average ridge
length on the fingerprint.
7. It is the point at which a ridge terminate.
D. Ridge Ending
8. Points at which a single ridge split into two ridges.
B. Ridge Enclosure
9. The ridges enter from one side of the finger, rise in the center
forming an arch and then exit the other side of the finger.
D. Accidental whorl
10. Ridges form circularly around a central point on the finger.
A. Radial Loop
Personal Identification Reviewer 4: Next Page