Drug Education And Vice Control Reviewer 1
1. The group of drugs that are considered to be mind altering and
gives the general effect of mood distortion are generally called
2. Drugs like glue, gasoline, kerosene, ether, paint, thinner, etc. are
D. All of these
3. Cocaine is a stimulant drug; LSD is a
4. What opium preparation is combined with camphor to produce a
household remedy for diarrhea and abdominal pain?
A. Tincture of opium
B. Raw opium
D. Granulated opium
5. The group of drugs that when introduced into the system of the
body can produce mental alertness and wakefulness
D. All of these
6. The hallucinogenic alkaloid from a small Mexican mushroom used
by Mexican Indians to induce nausea and muscular relaxation is
7. What do you call the most powerful natural stimulant?
A. Erythroxylon coca
C. Beta Eucaine
D. Cocaine Hydrochloride
8. What is the most important constituent of opium?
9. What drug is known as the "assassins of the youth"?
10. The presence of drug paraphernalia at the drug scene in the form
of syringe and needle, tourniquet, spoon or bottle top "cookies"
and tinfoil packet reveals that the drug being administered are:
A. tablet drugs
B. capsule drugs
C. liquid drugs
D. marijuana leaves
11. 64. From among the following, which is correct?
A. RA 6975, Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002
which took effect on June 7, 2002
B. RA 9165, Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002
which took effect on July 4, 2002
C. RA 6975, Dangerous Drugs Act of 1972, took effect on
March 2, 1972
D. RA 6425, Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 which took effect on
July 4, 2002
12.The drug that is obtained from the alkaloid of the leaves of the
Erythorxylon coca and the other species of Erthroxlon Linne, or by
synthesis from ecgoine and its derivatives is called:
B. Sodium Carbonate
13. The presence of the symptom of alcohol intoxication with out
smell of alcoholic breath is a sign that the suspected person is
under the influence of:
A. Amphetamine drug
14. The burning of a small quantity of the suspected substance and
determining the odor or smell having similar to burnt banana leaves
or has a sweetish odor is a field test that can reveal the drug ___.
C. Coca leaves
D. Peyote Cactus
15. Bennies and dexies are for amphetamines; red devils and
double trouble are for ___.
Answers: Drug Education and Vice Control
Police Report Writing: Next Page